Reimbursement of employer’s social security contributions
An employer who employs an unemployed person from vulnerable groups shall receive a one-off aid in the form of the reimbursement of social security contributions paid for this worker for a period of one year. An employer who employs a disabled worker shall receive the reimbursement of social security contributions for the entire period from 2011 to 2016, if the worker remains employed.
The reimbursement is meant for vulnerable groups:
- persons without regular employment for the last 6 months,
- persons aged 15 – 24 years old,
- elderly persons (more than 50 years old),
- persons that live alone and support one or more family members (take care for one or more children, younger than 26 years old that are attending school or spouse is unemployed),
- persons that will get a job in economic sector, in which imbalance between genders is at least 25 % higher than regular imbalance in all economic sectors in Republic of Slovenia,
- persons without upper secondary level of education or vocational training,
- ethnical groups,
- disabled persons.
The reimbursement of social security contributions is valid for new, additional employment, not for replacing previous employees.
Employer´s social security contribution in Slovenia is 16,10 % of gross salary per month.